- Microsoft 365
Since its creation, Odd Sox has become one of the fastest-growing companies in the Apparel, Footwear, and Accessories industries by spearheading and creating new and innovative designs and setting trends. Odd Sox is a premium fashion sock brand, started in the Tampa Bay area. We are a rapidly growing, young, fun, and innovative company looking for dedicated and passionate people to join our cause!
As a Product and Packaging Designer, you will be responsible for ensuring that the product design is in accordance with both the specifications of the market, and our own stringent company standards. You will also be responsible for collaborating with the design team, with vendors, and with manufacturers to ensure high-quality products are produced.
· Making assorted packaging files and boxes for various products from existing templates (hang tags, header cards, gift boxes, belly bands, etc...)
· Developing new packaging files and boxes for existing and new programs without templates (exploring new materials, techniques, sizes, graphics)
· Making insert tags and labels for a variety of products
· Developing tech packs for new products and using existing our tech pack template to make tech packs for production
· Making catalogs
· Making display assembly instructions
· Working experience as a Technical or Product and Packaging Designer, or a similar role.
· Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud programs, specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Pro, Bridge
· Previous experience with MS Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
· Excellent problem solving and networking skills.
· Great interpersonal skills.
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
· Good time management abilities.
OTHER BENEFITS & PERKS
· Fun and Exciting Work Environment
· Paid Vacation Time
· 5 paid Holidays
· Contact: Hr@oddsoxofficial.com
· Pay based on experience