- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC
Since its creation, Odd Sox has become one of the fastest-growing companies in the Apparel Footwear, and Accessories industry by spearheading and creating new and innovative designs and setting trends. Odd Sox is a premium fashion sock brand started in the Tampa Bay area. We are a rapidly growing young, fun, and innovative company looking for dedicated and passionate people to join our cause!
What we are looking for a Motivated and detail-oriented Ecommerce Marketing Coordinator to join our apparel brand in this newly defined role.
Desired 1-3 years of experience in e-commerce and digital marketing, with a strong knowledge of writing creative content and copy for products across all digital platforms, including product descriptions and bullet points, as well as email marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will be organized and proficient in classifying media assets. They will work closely with the team to help create the strategy for this position, bring fresh ideas to the table and make sure product listings are up-to-date and SEO/SEM friendly.
We are searching for someone who gets easily excited by all things digital and brings a healthy mix of creativity and analytical thinking to the team. If you have a joy for web merchandising and a keen eye for detail then this is the role for you!
- Ensure a best-in-class digital buying experience for our customers
- Participate in high-level conversations on strategy, planning, and execution across all digital selling platforms, such as the website, Amazon, Walmart, Target, and eBay
- Implements best practices and strategy for SEO, SEM
- Manage master product catalog for our online sites
- Coordinates and manages email marketing calendar
· Basic to intermediate understanding/ experience with Shopify, Magento, Helium 10, Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Advertising
· Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, pivot tables, advanced lookups, and functions
· Must have a thorough understanding of SEM, keyword strategies, SEO, and content strategy to drive traffic within a multi-channel strategy
· Uses critical thinking skills to analyze data, understand what may be driving positive or negative results, and develop creative solutions
· Eager to learn and contribute with new ideas related to site merchandising, processes, and operations
- Flexible and well-rounded digital marketing professional, capable of managing ambiguous tasks across all facets of the digital marketing landscape; You will be involved in every facet of our online DTC effort
OTHER BENEFITS & PERKS
- Fun and Exciting Work Environment
- Paid Vacation Time
- 5 paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time/ onsite
Salary: $35,000.00 to $41,000 /year
- Apparel & Fashion