While Lupe Fiasco recently announced his plans to wait until 2017 to drop any of his announced projects, he woke up this morning in a generous mood. The Chi-town native gives us "Made In The USA", a song that explores the relationships between America and other countries trade agreements. End of history lesson.
- Cam Kirk Is Capturing The Most Important Images In Hip-Hop
- For Wale, It's "Groundhog Day" All Over Again
- Zoey Dollaz Drops "No Heart" Freestyle Video
- For The Migos New Album It's All About The "Culture"
- French & Diddy Can't Feel Their Face
- Go "Halfway Off The Balcony" With Big Sean
- Alex Wiley Creates A "Stoner Symphony"
- Sauce Walka Gets It In "Big Amounts"
- Corbin Returns After 2 Year Hiatus With "Destrooy"
- Kahlid Is "Saved" On Brand New Single